|RADIO PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING DIVISION
#1 SINGLES WORKED (since 2007)
- Casting Crowns “East to West” (AC)
- Brandon Heath “Give Me Your Eyes” (AC/CHR)
- Tenth Avenue North “Love Is Here” (AC)
- Tenth Avenue North “By Your Side” (AC/CHR)
- Third Day “Call My Name” (AC/CHR)
- Third Day “Revelation” (AC)
- RED “Fight Inside” (Rock)
- RED “Death of Me” (Rock)
- Pillar “For The Love of the Game” (Rock)
- Sanctus Real "Lead Me" (AC)
- Chris August "Starry Night" (AC)
- Newsboys "Born Again" (AC)
Newsboys "Way Beyond Myself" (CHR)
- Sidewalk Prophets "You Love Me Anyway" (AC)
- Mat Kearney "Down" (CHR)
TOP 5 SINGLES WORKED (since 2007)
- Newworldson "There Is A Way" (AC)
- Matt Maher “Your Grace Is Enough” (AC)
- Fireflight “Unbreakable” (CHR)
- Casting Crowns “Slow Fade” (AC)
- Casting Crowns “Every Man” (AC)
- Brandon Heath “Wait And See” (AC)
- Third Day “Born Again” (AC)
- Jars of Clay “Two Hands” (CHR)
- Nevertheless “Sleeping In” (CHR)
- Pillar “Smiling Down” (CHR)
- Pillar “Reckless Youth” (Rock)
- RED "Never Be The Same" (CHR)
- Newsboys "Born Again" (AC)
- Francesca Battestelli "This Is The Stuff" (AC)
- Chris August "7X70" (AC)
- Owl City "Galaxies" (CHR)
- Natalie Grant "Your Great Name" (AC)
TOP 10 SINGLES WORKED (since 2007)
- Brandon Heath "Don't Get Comfortable"(AC)
- Matt Maher "Alive Again" (AC)
- Leeland "Follow You" (AC)
- Leeland "Count Me In" (CHR)
- JJ Heller "Your Hands" (AC)
- Eleventyseven "It's Beautiful" (CHR)
- Dave Barnes "God Gave Me You" (AC)
- JJ Heller "What Love Really Means" (AC)
- Jason Castro "You Are" (AC)
- Francesca Battestelli "This Is The Stuff" (AC)
- Dara Maclean "Suitcases" (AC)
- MIKESCHAIR "Someone Worth Dying For" (CHR)
- Promoted first-ever R&R Rock single to debut at #1 (RED’s “Fight Inside” – Nov. 2008)
- Collected 69 adds on first week for Casting Crowns’ “Until The Whole World Hears” (August 2009)
- Voted by peers as Programdirector.net’s “Newcomer of the Year” winner (2009)
- Christian Music Broadcaster’s ECHO Award nominee: “Promoter of the Year” (2009)
Matt Ingle is the Director of National Promotions for the Radio Promotions and Marketing Division of Patton House Entertainment. He joined the Patton House team in December of 2009. Ingle graduated from Bethel College in South Bend, IN in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication, Journalism, and English Education. He was a freelance journalist for four years before being named as National Promotions Manager at Provident Music Group. While at Provident, Ingle was responsible for day-to-day promotions of Jars of Clay, Brandon Heath, RED, Leeland, Matt Maher, and Nevertheless. He also worked with artists such as Casting Crowns, Third Day, Tenth Avenue North, and Fireflight, solidifying his relationships with Christian radio programmers.
Matt can be reached at email@example.com.
“I've always enjoyed my interaction with Matt, both on the phone and in person, and respect his judgment on new music. I look forward to working with him on future Christian music hits!”
– Mike Prendergast, PD KLTY/Dallas
"Matt Ingle is a professional, respectful promoter who keeps the audience and the station in mind at all times. He is never pushy, overbearing or gimmicky, qualities that are sadly lacking in a lot of the indie world."
– Bob Thornton, PD KXOJ/Tulsa
“I have very much enjoyed working with Matt over the years. He’s a good guy and seems to always have KTIS’ interests in mind. I appreciate that.”
– Jason Sharp, PD KTIS/Minneapolis
“Matt Ingle is definitely a guy with a personality I can communicate with easily. From our very first conversation I felt he was both passionate about the artist and songs he was working, yet also extremely sensitive to my station's unique situation. That is why Matt is good at what he does. Sadly, most promo calls end up feeling more like a bulldozing than a relationship or partnership. But with Matt, it is just the opposite. He is one of the few promotion calls I actually look forward to each week.”
– Jeff Cruz, APD/MD WPOZ/Orlando
“I always appreciate hearing from Matt. Matt gets it. He understands it's not just about the individual song, but about relationship, not just between me and him, but between me and my role with our listeners. Respectful, helpful, personable."
- Chris Lemke, PD WCSG/Grand Rapids
“I love working with Matt. He is so energetic, full of ideas and not afraid to think outside the box. Matt works hard and has a passion that is rare and refreshing and he has the charisma that makes me want to believe in whatever artist, song or idea he is presenting.”
-- Mike Jay, mgr of Casting Crowns & Leeland
“I'll take Matt Ingle's calls 9 times out of 10. That one time I don't is because my ringer was off.”
– Mike Couchman, MD KSOS/Las Vegas
“With Matt you’re more than just another number. He takes the time to build a relationship, and helps us find the songs that work best for our listeners.”
– Mike Russell, MD WCVO/Columbus
“Matt’s full of energy, passion and hundred dollar bills. Two out of the three will ensure he has long success telling the world of radio about the latest music in our format. What, you have to ask which two?”
– Al Skop MD, SIRIUSXM
“Matt has great passion for the future of Christian music and radio, which means he’s always a joy to talk to when he calls! Definitely a key when you’re asking whether or not programmers will go to the phone to hear about your new single.”
– Dave St. John, GM KNWI/Des Moines
“I look forward to talking with Matt about the songs he represents. He and I established a good relationship during his tenure at Provident and I would welcome the opportunity.”
– Waly Decker, PD WBFJ/Winston-Salem
“I always look forward to his phone call, and we catch up on life. Before the business-side of the call, we work on maintaining our friendship. If my phone ID shows Matt Ingle’s phone number, I will drop what I’m doing to talk with him.
– Corey Mann, MD WHPZ/South Bend, IN
Glenn Goodwin is the newest member of the Patton House Entertainment team, joining our National Promotions & Marketing Department in May, 2012. Glenn's brings 10+ years of experience in Radio, and has worked with and maintained relationships with many artists like Jeremy Camp, Matthew West, Building 429, Rush of Fools, 33Miles, Chase Callahan, and others.
He studied Broadcasting at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, KS, and went on to work in promotions at Bott Radio Network in Overland Park, KS, the K-LOVE & Air 1 Radio Networks in Kansas City, and the Spirit FM Network at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Glenn also spent a year as the KMNU Radio Advisor at MidAmerica Nazarene University before relocating for one of his positions in radio.
During his career, Glenn has developed a vast knowledge in Promotions & Marketing, event planning, and communications, and is great at developing relationships within the industry.
You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I met and became friends with Glenn through our work with K-LOVE. He has always been awesome to work with, and is so great with people. He's the kind of guy who will succeed with whatever task is in front of him, and I'm thankful for how he has supported me in my ministry over the years."
– Matthew West, recording artist
“Simply put, Glenn Goodwin is a people person. He has a passion for Jesus and a heart for helping others. During his tenure, he was always up for any task set before him and his knowledge on a multitude of subjects is quite frankly, mind-boggling. It was a joy to work with Glenn.”
– Candy Green, Program Services Manager, Bott Radio Network
“Glenn is a dynamic, long-time leader in radio. An ongoing force in a constantly emerging business, his years in all aspects of radio have given him invaluable experience.”
– Margaret Becker, Owner, Modernm
“Glenn is passionate about Christian radio and passionate about connecting with people. He is a hard-working, creative guy with lots of energy and connections.”
– Wayne Geiger, Station Manager/On-air host, 88.5 KLJC
“Glenn and I worked together to promote the Kansas City Auto Show and have partnered on other marketing projects and special events. He is proactive, professional and great to work with. He is a creative thinker and pays attention to the details that matter most. He's an asset to any marketing team.”
– Kathy St. Clair, Principal, emmy nominated producer, St. Clair Communications
“I have known Glenn professionally for a while and have enjoyed working with him as well as seeing him grow. He has a great personality and is always friendly. In my opinion he will be an asset to anyone he works with.”
– Heather Eskridge, Business Development Director, WAY-FM Media Group, Inc.
“Glenn is someone I always knew I could depend on to get the job done right. Very honest, loyal and hard working"
– Chuck Tilley, Tilley Entertainment Enterprises, LLC
“Glenn was Promotions Manager when I became the National Promotions Director for K-LOVE and Air 1 radio the summer of 2005, and I remember that he was incredibly passionate and dedicated about the company, the message and reaching out to the listeners. He was definitely a team player and it was clear that others in the company, including regional managers in other areas of the country, had great respect for Glenn.”
– Coppelia Acevedo, National Promotions Director, EMF Broadcasting (Currently On-Air at KSBJ)
“Glenn is a passionate professional who has guided Kansas City's EMF properties (K-LOVE and Air 1 radio) to much higher listenership. He also has built great relationships with many outside companies and organizations who work with EMF in Kansas City. He is a joy to have around the office and is an asset to any team.”
– Joel Roberts , News Reporter/Anchor, EMF Broadcasting
“Glenn is easy-going and kind, creative and friendly. I enjoyed working with Glenn and liked to bounce ideas off of him for a better whole-picture because he's very insightful.”
– Becky Hansen, Promotions Manager, EMF Broadcasting
“Glenn is a delight to work with, inpires us all with his wit, dedication and expertise.”
– Jim Marable, Promotions Manager, K-LOVE / Air 1 Radio
"People just naturally like Glenn and gravitate to him. He's a first-rate team builder with a great reputation for bringing people together to get a job done well. His "magic" stems from his focus on forming relationships and making everyone feel included. His easygoing/outgoing personality, his wit and his work ethic makes him a natural for marketing and promotions. He also has a great stage presence and easily can get a crowd going when he's behind the mic."
– Melinda Ablard Smith, former Director of Community Relations for Rock The Light
"Glenn has always been a breath of fresh air to work with. Not only is he a committed and hard working man, he is likable and very easy to get along with but also being professional at all times. He not only is an amazing mentor but truly builds healthy and long term relationships with people and always seems positive. He is open minded yet creative which makes him just a pleasure to be around."
– Ashley Aubuchon, CEO & Founder of ILLUMINAtE concerts
PROMOTION TRIP PLANNING
The Patton House Team will put together the most comprehensive radio, retail, and VIP promotional trip possible for the marketing dollars allocated. The trip will be fully routed; flights booked, cars rented; hotels reserved; visits confirmed and turned into Label and/or management for final approval. It’s a one-stop shop for promotional tours. If needed, Matt and Glenn are also available to travel with artists for radio promotion trips.